How to watch Pelicans vs. Bulls basketball game
Nov 16, 2022
4:00 pm ET
2 min read
Chicago @ New Orleans
Current Records: Chicago 6-8; New Orleans 8-6
What to Know
The Chicago Bulls have enjoyed the comforts of home their last three games, but now they must head out on the road. They will take on the New Orleans Pelicans at 8 p.m. ET Wednesday at Smoothie King Center after having had a few days off. New Orleans will be strutting in after a victory while the Bulls will be stumbling in from a defeat.
The night started off rough for Chicago on Sunday, and it ended that way, too. They found themselves the reluctant recipients of an unfortunate 126-103 punch to the gut against the Denver Nuggets. Chicago was down 97-76 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. Shooting guard Zach LaVine (21 points) was the top scorer for Chicago.
Meanwhile, the Memphis Grizzlies typically have all the answers at home, but on Tuesday New Orleans proved too difficult a challenge. The Pelicans took down the Grizzlies 113-102. New Orleans can attribute much of their success to point guard CJ McCollum, who shot 7-for-13 from downtown and finished with 30 points and nine dimes.
The Bulls are expected to lose this next one by 3.5. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 3-1 against the spread when expected to lose.
Chicago is now 6-8 while New Orleans sits at a mirror-image 8-6. New Orleans is 2-5 after wins this year, and Chicago is 2-4-1 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center — New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: Bally Sports – New Orleans
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $5.00
The Pelicans are a 3.5-point favorite against the Bulls, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Pelicans as a 4-point favorite.
New Orleans have won eight out of their last 15 games against Chicago.
- Nov 09, 2022 – New Orleans 115 vs. Chicago 111
- Mar 24, 2022 – New Orleans 126 vs. Chicago 109
- Oct 22, 2021 – Chicago 128 vs. New Orleans 112
- Mar 03, 2021 – Chicago 128 vs. New Orleans 124
- Feb 10, 2021 – Chicago 129 vs. New Orleans 116
- Feb 06, 2020 – New Orleans 125 vs. Chicago 119
- Jan 08, 2020 – New Orleans 123 vs. Chicago 108
- Feb 06, 2019 – New Orleans 125 vs. Chicago 120
- Nov 07, 2018 – New Orleans 107 vs. Chicago 98
- Jan 22, 2018 – New Orleans 132 vs. Chicago 128
- Nov 04, 2017 – New Orleans 96 vs. Chicago 90
- Apr 02, 2017 – Chicago 117 vs. New Orleans 110
- Jan 14, 2017 – Chicago 107 vs. New Orleans 99
- Apr 11, 2016 – Chicago 0 vs. New Orleans 0
- Dec 12, 2015 – New Orleans 0 vs. Chicago 0