Los Angeles Chargers wide receivers Keenan Allen (hamstring) and Mike Williams (ankle) are hopeful to play in Sunday’s game versus the Kansas City Chiefs, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
Allen and Williams were limited participants in practice on Wednesday and Thursday. In Friday’s practice, both were full participants and head coach Brandon Staley declared both wide receivers to be game-time decisions.
This season, Allen has played in two games (Week 1 and Week 7) as he has been dealing with his hamstring injury. As for Williams, he tweaked his ankle in the Chargers’ loss to Seattle in Week 7. Allen has missed a total of seven games, while Williams sat out the team’s last two games.
Justin Herbert will be glad to have both receivers on the field for Sunday’s AFC West tilt against Kanas City.
This season, Allen has six receptions for 77 yards, while Williams has totaled 37 receptions and three touchdowns.
The Chargers (5-4) and the Chiefs (7-2) will kick off at 8:20 p.m. ET.
Other injuries we are keeping an eye on ahead of Sunday’s Week 11 games:
- Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (illness) will play today versus the Panthers, per Rapoport and NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo. Jackson is since been declared active, as well as tight end Mark Andrews (knee/shoulder). Running back Gus Edwards (hamstring) is inactive.
- Carolina Panthers cornerback Jaycee Horn (foot) is expected to play versus the Ravens, per Rapoport. Horn has since been declared active versus Baltimore.
- Cincinnati Bengals receiver Ja’Marr Chase (hip) won’t play today against the Steelers, but is off crutches and has a chance to practice and play next week against Tennessee, per Rapoport.
- Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott (knee) is expected to play versus the Vikings, per Rapoport and NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero. Defensive end Demarcus Lawrence (foot) is expected to suit up and play, per Pelissero. Anthony Barr, who was fixing to play in a homecoming at Minnesota, tweaked his hamstring in practice on Saturday and will be out versus the Vikings, per Pelissero.
- Indianapolis Colts offensive lineman Matt Pryor is in the hospital with an illness, NFL Network’s James Palmer reported Sunday, and is officially inactive against Philadelphia.
- Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Davante Adams (abdomen) is expected to play versus the Broncos, per Rapoport.
- Minnesota Vikings outside linebacker Za’Darius Smith (knee) will play Sunday versus the Cowboys, per Pelissero. The team will be smart on his playing time with the quick turnaround for the team’s Thanksgiving game, Pelissero added.
- New England Patriots receiver DeVante Parker, who is questionable with a knee injury, is active versus the Jets.
- Philadelphia Eagles defensive tackles Linval Joseph and Ndamukong Suh will make their team debuts versus the Colts, per Palmer. Both have been announced as active.