“Wow, I love your place.” —all your friends when they walk in.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A double hand towel holder to make your bathroom seem like it’s straight out of the Ritz Carlton — and guests will know exactly where they can dry their hands.
Promising review: “I purchased this for hand towels in the bathroom. It’s sturdy. It does not rust or show signs of it being cheap. It’s bigger than I expected and can easily fit four hand towels. It looks nice in the bathroom and looks way more expensive than what it was bought for. I have gotten compliments on it. I’m very glad I bought it and have recommended it to others.” —Valerie P
Get it from Amazon for $16.49+ (available in nickle, bronze, and black).
2. The Pink Stuff cleaning paste you can use to clean basically anything in your home. But if you’ve got a little Picasso on your hands who has turned your furniture or walls into their canvas, this will remove that permanent marker and make it look as good as the day you moved in.
Promising review: “My three year old recently decided to channel his inner Van Gogh on our stairwell wall, and red crayon was EVERYWHERE. I tried every possible cleaning solution, and nothing was getting it off. I heard about the Pink Stuff on TikTok and decided it was worth a shot. This stuff is a miracle worker! With a sponge and some elbow grease, I was able to remove all the crayon within 10 minutes. There’s absolutely no trace of the crayon left, and it didn’t ruin my paint! One thing to note – it seems to work better on certain colors than others. I recently used it to try and remove blue crayon from our white art table, and while it got most of the blue off, there’s definitely still a faint stain where the crayon used to be. But hey, it’s worlds better than before!” —Casey Blaine
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
3. Some cabinet pulls — they’ll give your kitchen a complete makeover without you having to spend thousands of dollars installing new cabinets. Reviewers confirm that these small touches make a big difference.
Just a note that some reviewers recommend getting your own screws instead of using the ones included.
Promising review: “These are fabulous, and totally changed the look of my kitchen! The price was also great too, as I needed 35, and had to buy to lots, one 25 and one 10, and the total was around $80 for all of them. Which equals out to less than $2 apiece. You can’t buy ones of this quality for that price locally. These are heavy, and easy to install.” —Debbie Sterrett
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $26.97+ (available in various sizes, colors, and styles).
4. A set of amber soap dispensers because nothing screams “I HAVE A LOT OF MONEY” like sleek nonlabeled soap dispensers, even if you got the soap inside from CVS with your 40% off coupon.
Promising review: “These are amazing soap dispensers. The amber glass is sturdy and strong, and the pump works great. They’re easy to fill and they look so good on your bathroom or kitchen countertop. Highly recommend!” —Emily
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $12.74+ (available in four different pump colors).
5. A wine stain-removing spray so you can enjoy your girls’ nights drinking wine and watching The Bachelor without fear that someone will ruin your couch or carpet. You’ll basically have Oliva Pope-level confidence because you’ll know if you do spill, there will be no ~scandal~ and the spray will get the stain out, leaving no trace it was ever there.
Promising review: “I thought the world had ended!! RED WINE SPILLED ON AN ORIENTAL CARPET!!! The cream fringe took the brunt of the spill. The first thing I did was put white wine on it…after all isn’t that what you have heard and read? That white wine will remove red wine from whatever. Didn’t work for me. Rush to Amazon…what to do….what to do? I found several products that sounded promising. I read the reviews. So glad that this is what I chose! Worked like a dream. When it arrived the stain had been set for four days, and following the directions on the bottle, the stain instantly started to disappear. My cream-colored fringe was back. Amazing!!! My carpet is back to its beautiful self. Am I happy? So happy words can’t convey.” —Pat
Get it from Amazon for $7.95+ (available in five varieties).
6. A set of floating shelves you can use in basically every room of your home — from your living room to the bathroom — to declutter your surfaces and add some (practical) decor to the walls.
Promising review: “These were the first shelves I’ve ever put up, and a year later, I still love them. They’re actually surprisingly sturdy and I never think twice about loading them up with however much I can fit (they never show any sign of strain or move at all). They are pretty small, so check the dimensions, but they are absolutely perfect for displaying photos, art, plants, etc. I’ve moved them around to three different walls in the past year, and I’m constantly switching out the displayed items yet they show almost no wear or tear.” —zebrye
Get a set of three from Amazon for $24.10+ (available in five colors).
7. A create-your-own countertop kit ideal if you’ve been dreaming of adding granite surfaces to your kitchen…until you look at your bank account. This kit has everything you need to transform your kitchen (or bathroom) without having to hire a contractor.
Promising review: “I hated my stock builder counters, a horrible washed out mustard color. Unfortunately, I didn’t have enough money to get the real marble counters that I covet. I found this product on TikTok and was immediately intrigued! Of course, I had to purchase it. I bought the 2-pack because the per the instructions, I wouldn’t have enough to cover all of my counters. The process took 2 days with the waiting between application, but it was extremely easy to use. I’m giving it 5 stars because of ease of applying, appearance, and the fact that it changes the whole look of my kitchen!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $99.95 (available in five colors).
8. A set of remote-controlled adhesive puck lights to help transform your kitchen into something you’ve only dreamed about. If under-cabinet lighting was on your wish list (right under heated floors), this is a cheap way to achieve the same effect. The lights can be secured with screws or 3M adhesive strips and have dimmable options you can control from anywhere with the remote.
Ariana from Jacksonville, FL / Wayfair
Plus, reviewers point out that since these work by battery, they’ll still light up even if the power is out!
Promising review: “They’re perfect for my small kitchen. They come with double-sided 3M adhesive and screws as options for installing. The remote control is easy to use and can turn on single lights depending on how you point it. You can also turn the lights on manually by clicking the top. These pictures are with two lights at 100 brightness.” —Ariana from Jacksonville, FL
Get a set of three from Wayfair for $22.92.
9. Or an outlet light if you’re looking for an option with not as much light for your kitchen. With this, you can add a little bit of light to the room without having to get a big and bulky night-light. And when you turn the lights off at night, you won’t end up running into a door you def thought was closed but it was too dark to see…take it from me, that’s no fun at all.
Promising review: “I don’t like night-lights because they take up the wall outlet, so this was the perfect solution. I put it in the guest bath and at night with the bathroom door open this provides just enough light to guide a person to the bathroom without blinding them. I ended up putting two on my hallway switches as well. What a great product.” —LMK
Get it from Amazon for $22.98+ (available in three sizes and four colors).
10. A gold watering can and mister you can not only use to water your plants, but then leave out after you’re done as a chic piece of decor. Plus, you’ll never have to admit to your friends that you used to water your plants with a boring old cup.
Promising review: “This watering can is so easy to use, and it holds a lot more water than you would think by the size. I also love the cap that comes on the end of the spout — a great way to avoid spills!! Appreciate the pretty mister that comes with it, too. Both look very nice on the shelf where I house my plants in front of a window.” —MC Phillips
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in three colors).
11. A CovoBox made to look like a stack of books, but it’s actually hollow on the inside, so you can use it to cover your Wi-Fi router that’s awkward sitting out. Say goodbye to clutter and hello to beautiful (and functional) decor.
Covogoods / Amazon Handmade
Before adding this to your cart, you have the option to customize it, including selecting from 14 lengths and 15 colors (including custom colors). The CovoBox is made from reclaimed books and sustainable wood.
Covogoods is a small family-owned business creating home decor in Utah!
Promising review: “I’m pretty sure I’ve never loved a purchase from Amazon as much as I love this one, and I’ve been a Prime member since Day 1. This product is EXTREMELY well made and very unique. Plus, it does the job of hiding the ugly routers and cords. And the customer service was great and responsive. I was a little hesitant to spend the money on this but after years of living with the husband’s pile of technology, the money was well spent!” —AmazonEmme
12. A set of silicone stove-counter gap covers I’m really upset I haven’t had in my home for years now because these stop all those tiny crumbs from falling down the crack, and that is so so so impossible to clean up! *shakes fists in the air*
Promising review: “I’ve been using these for about a week on my new freestanding range. When they removed my old range, I was really surprised to see how much stuff had slipped through! Now when I cook, I can see the splatters and seasonings left on the silicone that would have fallen between the stove and the counter. These gap fillers really do clean up easily, too. Although they are that extra thing to clean, I prefer that to knowing there’s a mess hiding in the cracks.” —JMom
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $10.95+ (available in three sizes and three colors).
13. A set of refillable dispensers to transform your lackluster old shower into something you’d see in a luxe spa. The bottles are made from amber plastic — meaning they look super nice but won’t break all over your shower if they accidentally get knocked down.
sweetwaterdecor / Etsy, Jasmin Sandal / BuzzFeed
Sweet Water Decor is a woman-owned small business that specializes in hand-lettered items and beautiful home decor!
BuzzFeed Shopping Writer Jasmin Sandal says: “I recently purchased these beauties for my shower, and I can report that the look *and* feel of them tidies up my bathroom and makes it look fancy as all heck. The unsightly store bought bottles I previously had just weren’t doing anything for my new shower, and they felt like such an eyesore as you first walked into the bathroom. Now I get excited when people come over just so I can show off my new, trendy ~aesthetic~.”
Get a set of three from Sweet Water Decor on Etsy for $42.
14. A stainless steel cleaner made with natural coconut oil to clean, polish, and protect your sink, fridge, and oven.
Plus, it comes with a microfiber cleaning cloth!
Promising review: “I saw this on a TikTok and checked it out. I didn’t want to pay that much for it, but no other product I’ve used has worked. I am so glad I did!! My stainless-steel appliances look brand new again! I am so happy to walk in the kitchen and not see little fingerprints and smudges all over everything. Totally recommend!” —Molly
Get it from Amazon for $19.95 (also available in packs of two and six).
15. A set of peel-and-stick floor tiles designed to make it super easy to redo your floor, without having to actually rip out the tile, which would cost you a huge chunk of change.
The tiles are water-resistant and washable. To apply, just peel the backing and stick to a clean floor. You don’t need any special tools or even grout.
Promising review: “I’ve only had these on my bathroom floor for a month or so, but they seem like they’ll hold up. They were a bit of a pain in the ass to cut, but I didn’t have the best tools or patience. The price is bananas for how good these look! They really transformed the room for cheap.” —Jenascia
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $13.
16. An under-cabinet wineglass rack perfect for holding any glasses that are too tall or fragile to be crowded into a cabinet. These will turn heads and make your kitchen feel like a Michelin-star restaurant.
Promising review: “I really like this wine rack! I needed a nice, space-saving solution for wine glasses that are too tall to go in my glass cabinet, and this rack fits the bill. It was simple to install and looks great. Good buy!” —Cycle Mom
Get it from Amazon for $21.93+ (available in four sizes and four colors).
17. Sticky Stake insect traps you place in your plants to attract flies, gnats, midges, and other insects and keep them from flying around your house and annoying you so very much.
Promising review: “Holy cow these suckers work! I’m so grossed out by the result, but at the same time, I have a sick sense of satisfaction. I used these in my house plants that are breeding fungus gnats like crazy. I used them in conjunction with beneficial nematodes, and they definitely cut down on the number of gnats in our house. Unfortunately, I added a new houseplant, plus repotted one that had outgrown its prior home, and we are wrapped up in them again. I’m buying another package of sticky traps as soon as I finish this review!” —Megan
Get it from Amazon for $6.93.
18. A handmade floral coaster so beautiful you *might* not want to set your drinks on it, but you totally should because it will protect your surfaces and also feel so elegant you might think you’ve been transported to the set of Bridgerton.
Poppy & Pour / Etsy
Poppy & Pour is a California-based small business that has been creating custom flower coasters, keychains, and more since 2020.
Promising review: “Absolutely gorgeous! It’s hard to get a good photo of resin without reflections or light so trust me when I say this is even more beautiful in person! Seller gave me exactly what I requested and I couldn’t be happier with this purchase. Highly highly recommended!” —nlivnil
Get it from Poppy & Pour on Etsy for $14+ (available with or without a gold rim).
19. A dual under-the-cabinet trash system bound to be one of your favorite gadgets in your kitchen, because it’ll keep your trash and recycling hidden away in a cabinet while at the same time freeing up your floor space and making the whole room feel more elegant. Pretty sure this is what being royalty feels like.
Promising review: “Products by Simplehuman are like the Lamborghinis of the kitchen. Their functionality, ease of install, and years of use you’ll get is worth the spend. I installed mine at an angle so the cabinet door wouldn’t bang into it. My dimensions were spot on, not leaving lots of wiggle room. Word of caution: The liners that Amazon recommends as an add-on are ‘D.’ But the main garbage can is ‘G’ and your recycling is ‘D.’ The recycling liners should be blue, which at the end of the day isn’t a big deal, but I would’ve preferred having the corresponding color with the liner.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $89.99+ (available in two sizes).
20. A sleek digital clock designed with a mirror face to be an interesting decor piece that also lets you know that you have three more hours left to sleep when you wake up randomly in the middle of the night.
Plus, it has two USB outlets, which means you can use it to charge your phone (and Airpods) while you sleep.
Promising review: “This is a pretty basic alarm clock, but the mirror finish and large blue display give this a very modern look. Brightness is adjustable and controls are fairly simple. Blue is a deep vibrant shade and looks awesome against the mirror finish.” —J. Pennington
Get it from Amazon for $22.95+ (available in 12 colors).
21. A fabric defuzzer that works to remove any unwanted fuzzies from the armchair that your cat decided was a really fun toy. This works so well that it has saved reviewers from completely replacing their furniture!
The battery-operated model does need two AA batteries to work!
Promising reviews: “This is amazing!!! I have a chair that when my cats were kittens, they shredded. It was brand new, and they destroyed it within 6 months. I live alone and no one ever comes over, so I just deal with the chair with dreams of reupholstering it someday. I’ve seen articles for defuzzers but never used one and always thought they were for sweaters or things that have just balled up, not that had entire threads ripped out. A few days ago I saw someone’s review for this one, used on loose threads, so I immediately bought it. It arrived today, and I used scissors to trim the threads. It was so easy to use and did an amazing job! I spent probably 90 minutes total doing my entire oversized chair and then spot cleaned it. It looks brand new! I have my awesome chair back! I almost donated this chair a hundred times over the last four years but didn’t want to part with it. Now I’m so glad I didn’t. $12 and less than two hours of my time, and my favorite chair is restored. I’m so happy!!” —StormyMorning
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in six colors)
And checkout one BuzzFeed writer’s full Conair fabric defuzzer review here!
22. A wine decanter you can pour your bottle of wine in (even if it’s a cheap one) to make it feel like you’re enjoying the bottle at a 5-star restaurant. And bonus: it will aerate the wine and make it taste even better.
Promising review: “I was a little nervous to purchase this as a gift for someone because it’s glass, and I was worried it would arrive broken. However, it was very well packaged and came in perfect condition. It is a really beautiful decanter and anybody that is a wine drinker would love to have this. I am so glad that I decided to purchase. It is larger than I thought it was going to be as well, which is always a nice surprise.” —Kaila Knies
Get it from Amazon for $32.99.
23. Some furniture decals you’ll get ~stuck~ on real fast because they’ll easily transform your lackluster chest of drawers into something so beautiful everyone will assume you picked up at a flea market for a bajillion dollars. Your secret is safe with me!
Maika Daughters / Etsy
This Austin, TX–based small business offers all kinds of materials to help you upcycle furniture (and more), as well as scrapbook! These decals work on furniture, doors, wood, walls, and more.
Promising reviews: “I absolutely love how these furniture decals made my little rescued desk pop! They were easy to use and so much fun! I even put flowers in the drawer and on the pullout.” —agfk67
Get a sheet of decals from Maika Daughters on Etsy for $29.99+ (available as decals only or as three bundles and in 106 decal options).
24. A set of two adhesive shelves reviewers confirm are super sturdy and can hold a surprising amount of weight, which is great if you have no storage in your shower. With these, you’ll have a place to put all your products, as well as two hooks for loofahs and more.
Promising review: “I saw these shelves on TikTok and really wanted to try them out, as I have no shelves in my shower. The adhesion is impressive — they’ve stayed sticking for the past two weeks with no sign of letting up, and are holding about four bottles of products on each of the two racks I have hanging. I thought for sure they would fall after showering or something, but they have stayed strong and held up. I’m so impressed! I’m sure I will purchase more in the future. Super duper easy to install, they look beautiful and modern, and give my bathroom a totally different vibe. It’s so nice to have a product like this available!! Thank you!” —Sara B
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in five styles/colors).
25. A soundproofing strip to help block out all the surrounding noise so you don’t have to hear the music that your upstairs neighbor decides to put on at 2 a.m. Some of us like to sleep!!!
PLUS: This also makes sure that your air-conditioning and heat doesn’t escape under your doors, thus saving you energy and money!
Promising review: “This product works really well! I needed a quick fix to my home office situation. I live in an apartment in Manhattan and never noticed how much sound comes in and out until I had to be on conference calls working from home! This little tape made a big difference, took me a couple of minutes to install.” —Sandra Revueltas
Get it from Amazon for $8.97 (available in four colors and two lengths).
26. A complete gallery wall set that comes with everything you need to create the perfect gallery wall with as little effort on your part as possible. You’ll get eight coordinating prints in different sizes that come *in frames*, so all you have to do is hang them up however feels right on your walls. Once that’s done, your home will look so much more complete and put-together.
You get eight frames and art work in a variety of sizes in this set.
Promising review: “These photos are so nice and great quality for the price. My family room needed a little changing, and these photos were awesome! I also love that the seller provides a sheet of different ways to hang the photos.” —Critic
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (the frame color is available in natural or black).
27. A super-sleek velvet ottoman designed so the top pops off (and you can flip to make a small table) to reveal some sneaky storage. You can fill this with basically anything, even an ever-growing candle collection, as one BuzzFeed editor does.
Amazon, Emma Lord / BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Emma Lord says: “Another bonus? If you flip the lid over, it has a wooden base, so you can *also* use this as a teensy snack table. I recently got one of these for my new apartment to stash my candles and ~candle accessories~ in, and it’s pretty much become my favorite piece of furniture?? I use it to prop up my feet during work hours and sometimes if I want to eat on my couch I’ll use it as a tray. It’s also sturdy enough to sit on, if I ever wanted to have guests over and needed an extra chair. It was RIDICULOUSLY easy to set up — I had it done in less than 10 minutes, and probably didn’t even need the directions. It also just looks so darn cute (and comes in so many colors that I’m tempted to buy another!).”
Get it from Amazon for $54.99+ (available in seven colors).
28. A TV cord cover to disguise the cables that are visible under your wall-mounted TV. The cover will blend in with the wall and make it seem like the cords aren’t there at all. And that, my friends, is fancy-people magic.
Chelsea Stuart / BuzzFeed
Promising review: “This is the perfect solution for hiding a cord! It looks like it is just a part of the base board. Mine is covering a cable wire only, but I think they are big enough to hide more than one cord if needed. I didn’t cut mine, and I bought two. You can tell where the two meet if you look closely. However, I do not think anyone would notice. I can’t believe I let our cable cord sit across the floor for this long. I wish I would have found these sooner!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in three sizes, multi-packs, and five colors).
29. Some Shoe Slotz designed so you can store your shoes on top of each other instead of side by side, meaning not only will your closet look so neat, but you’ll also have room to store more shoes. Always a win in my world.
Sally Elshorafa / BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Sally Elshorafa says: “This product SAVED MY SHOES! I have an awkward set of built-in shelves in my closet, and it was the only place I wanted to put my shoes. As you can see from the before pic (above), it was a big mess; my shoes were piled on top of each other and getting really dirty. Traditional shoe caddies or boxes didn’t really work because there’s not much horizontal space, so I tried the Shoe Slotz. It fixed the problem perfectly! Because the design smartly stacks one shoe on top of the other, you save 50% of the space you’d normally use to store your shoes.”
Get a six-piece set from Amazon for $19.99 (also available in a 12-pack).
30. A set of blackout curtains because I’m sure you loved all the natural light that came with your home, that is, until it woke you up at 6 a.m. on Saturday. These curtains will make sure that you get your much needed beauty rest while also upping the elegance factor in the room.
Promising review: “I finally invested in blackout curtains for my room and my kids’ room, and now I’m kicking myself for not doing it sooner! These curtains do exactly what they are supposed to do. My kids are early risers, usually getting up when the sun comes up. Today, I was able to sleep until 9:30 because they were still in bed! I woke up not even knowing what time it was because my room was still so dark, haha! These especially made a huge difference in my room which faces the side of the house the sun rises on. These curtains are silky feeling, which I wasn’t expecting, but it gives a sleek appearance. I highly highly recommend this brand.” —Key Monique
Get it from Amazon for $15.96+ (available in 26 sizes and 32 colors).
31. A sofa table skinny enough to not take up a ton of space but still give you a place to add chic decor pieces and organized storage — from the entryway or even behind the couch.
Promising review: “This arrived sooner than expected! It was easy to put together. You don’t need any special tools and can do it by yourself. It worked perfectly for my foyer, and I was able to tuck the dog bowls under it with no problem. Clutter and crowded foyer, begone! I’d buy it again.” —genabeebers
Get it from Amazon for $54.99 (available in light and dark brown and in two styles).
32. Adhesive backsplash tiles — people will think you spent hundreds of dollars redoing your kitchen when all you did was peel it off and stick it to your kitchen wall (or shower or wherever else you want).
Promising review: “This is perfect for upgrade on a budget. These ’tiles’ have given my dull kitchen new life and withstood extreme cold and humidity (electrical issues) with no problem. I receive compliments all the time!” —Deidre Dennis
Get a set of six from Amazon for $25.98+ (available in six colors).
33. A floating shelf to transform all your favorite novels and cookbooks into works of art you can enjoy every single day because, let’s be honest, are you really ever going to get around to reading every single one of them?
Promising review: “These are so much fun! We ordered the small size, which fits standard hardback books (approximately five to seven hardbacks in my experience). They’re a great way to add some extra storage to our very small home, and we’ve placed them in our hallway so people ask us about them all the time. I’d highly recommend!” —LaBuenaVidaMere
Get it from Amazon for $19.95+ (available in two sizes, sets of three and in silver and white).
34. Some abstract watercolor wall decals that’ll give your walls some life and let you get your security deposit back at the end of your lease. If you live in an apartment that could use a coat or two of paint, this is a great way to revive it and give your home more of a personality.
Promising review: “I was looking for something that would match up my abstract aesthetic and pastel colors. It really adds more personality to my room! It was easy to stick — probably spent 15 minutes trying to decide the best arrangements. I would 100% recommend.” —Sofia Camarillo
Get it from Amazon for $10.89 (available in seven styles).
35. A three-tier bamboo rack you can hang on the wall or keep on the ground, but either way, it will give you a place to organize random things and make your home feel less cluttered.
Promising review: “Recently removed the radiators out of my old house, and the bathroom had a narrow space that just looked empty. This fit perfectly, providing much needed storage, and keeps the room from looking cluttered. Easy to assemble and sturdy enough that I am not afraid of it falling apart. Love this!” —Amber Kuhn
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in two colors).
36. A flat outlet plug to help you eliminate the clutter and eyesores in the mess of cords around your plugs, because it’s the small details such as these that really make a big difference in your home.
Promising review: “This was very easy to install to hide all the messy wires. This is life-changing to create a nice, sleek space.” —Martha Ashley
Get it from Amazon for $23.95+ (available in seven different lengths/configurations).
37. A marble self-adhesive film to make every surface look 100x fancier and help ensure you get your security deposit back when you move out.
The film is made from vinyl/PVC film and is water-resistant. To apply, you cut the film to the size you need, remove the backing paper, put it on any dry and flat surface using a D-C-Fix smoother, and it will look as good as new.
Promising review: “Wow!!! I can’t believe how much this brightened up our bathroom!! The paper is very thick and seems very durable!! It looks beautiful! It is mostly easy to install. Just takes some patience. I watched videos on how other people did it first before attempting it myself which I think really helped!! Using a blow-dryer to smooth it on helps prevent bubbles from getting caught underneath the paper. This cheap update made such a difference!!!”—Anna F.
Get it from Amazon for $20.11.
38. A set of minimalist hooks for a super easy place to hang your most-used coats, bags, or whatever else usually just ends up on the floor as soon as you get home. Instead, you can reduce the clutter in your entryway and still quickly grab your coat and bag before you head out the door, because you told your friends you were on the way five minutes ago…whoops!
Promising review: “I am chronically cold and have a bunch of very nice knit cardigans. I usually end up leaving them laying over chair backs or recliners and cluttering things up, so I bought these to have a good place to hang them. The thick wood prevents stretching damage from the weight of the sweaters, and not using a hook prevents damage and holes in the knit. Definitely worth the upgrade.” —Amazon Customer
Get a set of two from Amazon for $16.99+ (also available in wood beech).
39. Light-dimming stickers to put an end to that annoying light coming from your TV, Wi-Fi router, or whatever else you have in your home giving off a not so aesthetically pleasing light.
You get a set of 100 stickers made to fit all sorts of electronics, so you can find the ones that will work perfectly for you.
Promising review: “Ingenious little idea. I suffer from migraines, so I know how a little LED light can irritate you in an otherwise pitch-black room. This product does a great job of dimming those harsh LED indicators that EVERYTHING seems to have nowadays. They are neat, not unsightly.” —Jarom A. Daszko
Get a pack of 100 from Amazon for $2.89.
40. A hexagonal toilet paper holder because your bathroom deserves to look nice as the rest of your home. And not only is this holder super functional (and will never leave guest SOL without toilet paper in the bathroom), but it’s also an eye-catching piece of decor.
Ewart Woods / Etsy
Ewart Woods is a small business based out of Latvia creating handmade storage and organization solutions meant to blend right into your home decor!
Promising review: “Really simple but effective. Would recommend for small bathrooms in need of storage. Like a piece of art. Thanks again!” —Noelle
Get it from Ewart Woods on Etsy for $74.82+ (available in four colors).
41. Some velvet slipcovers to completely transform the ragged old couch into something that looks brand spanking new (and oh-so-chic). Plus, the slipcover comes with straps to keep it in place so you don’t have to futz with it all the time.
Promising review: “I have never been so excited about a slipcover. Total transformation of our couch and love seat. I was worried about it not working on our leather couch, but it stays on really well due to the straps and the separate cushion covers. LOVE.” —Brian/Liz
Get it from Amazon for $32.71+ (available in five sizes and 10 colors).
42. Garage magnets meant to make your current garage door look like a posh carriage door without having to spend a buttload of money replacing the darn thing.
And you can easily take them off if you move! Plus, if you really want to complete the look, you can also add some magnetic windows to the top (like the picture above shows).
Promising review: “These faux windows are an ingenious upgrade product that added value and style to my home without breaking the bank! With an installation that takes about 30–50 seconds, I instantly improved my home’s curb appeal without having to spend thousands on new garage doors. I did not cut any of the panels, but the templates included for cutting custom shapes were easy to use and understand. So far, through two harsh Minnesota winters, they have stayed right in place. I’m very happy with my purchase and would recommend these to anybody looking for a facelift for their property.” —martymar
Get a set of six magnets from Amazon for $16.68+ (available in three styles).
43. A cord organizer to help you hide any messes that accumulate from plugging all your devices into the one functional outlet in the room. I’m *pretty* sure the secret to feeling like a millionaire is not seeing a bunch of cords around the room.
Promising review: “I had a mess of cables on the table next to my bed, and if you pulled one too much, the chargers would fall. This keeps everything in place. It is very LARGE, I didn’t expect it to be that big, but it holds a full-size surge protector, and I’m able to plug in everything in there! It’s very helpful!” —Patrick Pflaumer
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in six colors).
44. Shower curtain rings with two separate hooks so you can hang both your curtain and liner separately. Not only will the curtain open and close more smoothly, but you’ll be able to remove them easily when it’s time for a cleaning. Which reminds me…it’s probably time to clean my shower curtain. 😬
Promising review: “This is one of those items you didn’t know you needed, and once you get it you can’t help but wonder you ever managed before. I absolutely hate taking the shower curtains off because of the whole open and close for multiple shower curtains. I know you’re like, ‘It’s just shower curtain hooks.’ And it is. But when you have to change out the creepy shower liner, that likes to attack you, and you dread doing so, this just adds seconds to your life. No more unsnapping. Simply take out the liner, place the liner on the appropriate hook, and presto.” —Nardsbaby
Get it from Amazon for $6.29+ (available in seven finishes).